Summer is the perfect time to get your glow and sun-kissed skin on. Time to look like a bronzed goddess! This simple and natural makeup tutorial will keep you looking fresh and glowing throughout your summer days!
- Start with a base. Apply a luminizing primer to give you an extra glow. If you have oily skin and want something to keep you lasting the entire day, try a mattifying primer.
- Next, apply a foundation. Apply a light layer using a beauty blender or a buffing brush. You can use a CC or BB cream if you want something lighter.
- Use concealer. Apply concealer to your problem areas. You can apply this under your eyes to brighten your eyes.
- Apply a power to the areas you don’t want to be glowing such as around your nose, forehead, and under your eyes.
- The step essential for a sun-kissed look. Apply a warm bronzer to your temples, under your cheekbones, and jawline to give a chiseled look.
- Next, apply a warm brown to your eye lid. And apply a shimmery color to your tear duct to brighten your eyes.
- Next, for your highlight! Apply your favorite highlighter to the tops of your cheekbones, brow bone, and down the bridge of your nose.
- Finish off the look with a nude lipstick or lipgloss. If you prefer something more moisturizing, apply a tinted lip balm!